"Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family- Homer Simpson

Friday, September 2, 2011

My baby is smarter than your baby!

Elliotte loves dogs.  I mean really has formed quite the attachment to them.  In this video she points out the furry canines and matches the momma dog (bitch if you will) with the puppy!!!  She is one smart puppy, and I have a feeling she might be the teacher's pet (double pun)!!!  She loves to look through her baby animal book, perhaps she will be a future veterinarian. On a side note I tend to make up not blogging for a whole month by posting like 5 posts in one sitting...Forgive me.




And this other video shows you how she can now clap on command!!!  BOOYAH!  Oh and point to the fan...Genius.
                                         



3 comments:

  1. Erin, Your daughter is so adorable!i would like to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you seriously craack me up! Miss Elliotte is so cute and smart! Love your blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! Elliotte is too sweet! I laughed out loud when she clapped while drinking. Love you guys! Say hi to Josh. --Doug Simmons

    ReplyDelete